Welcome to the Peer Business Consulting Blog, written by Angeline Zaghloul.
Here you can get research, advice and tips on key issues facing startups, small and medium businesses. We’ll also bring you real case studies which we hope will help you establish, stabilise and grow your business.
All content on this site, including photographs, graphics and writings, is protected by copyright.
You can forgive many startups for their dreamy-eyed aspirations of overnight success. Online media is full of stories of billion dollar companies which were seemingly created on the smell of an oily rag – in a minute – by a business-savvy student or IT nerd with a big idea. Names like Facebook, Google, Dropbox, Uber and Snapchat all come to mind.Continue reading
The September-October issue of Peer News, our digital newsletter, is out now!
In this month’s issue of Peer News, we’re celebrating our 1st birthday!
- We highlight our latest Blog articles including how to have happy and engaged employees and why an accountability partner might be just the thing you need.
- If you’re a startup or an SME, it’s not too late to take our 3-Minute Survey and tell us what you think about the key challenges facing small business. And you might win a FREE 1 hour Business Strategy Consultation.
- In case you’ve heard about us but have been wondering what it is we actually do, read how Peer Business Consulting can help your business succeed.
- We have a special Simple Business Plan or Cashflow Review offer.
- And as usual, we give you lots of useful links and motivation to keep you inspired.
Subscribe to get your FREE copy today.
Make me present to a room full of executives and I’m OK. But give me a team to manage and I want to run a mile in the other direction. Well, that’s how I used to feel. Despite being a “people person”, managing staff was a really scary part of my early career. And it’s no wonder. The pressure on a manager can be immense.Continue reading