ANGIE’S INSIGHT OF THE WEEK: I was chatting to a good friend of mine on Saturday and she said something very profound to me.Continue reading
Albert Einstein said “Once you stop learning, you start dying”. I believe this is just as true, perhaps even more so, in business as it is in life. Find me a business owner who knows it all, and I’ll show you a business that will soon fall behind the pack and then fail. Someone else said “If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.”Continue reading
Peer News July 2015, our digital newsletter, is out now!
In this month’s issue of Peer News july:
- We bring you not 1 but 3 FREE Downloads on the top 3 challenges facing small business owners today.
- We highlight our latest Blog articles including our Zero Inbox article from Modewest Magazine and we question if the customer really is always right.
- We announce our next FREE workshop at The Lounge.
- And as usual, we give you lots of useful links and motivation to keep you inspired.
Subscribe to get your FREE copy today.
The June issue of Peer News, our digital newsletter, is out now!
In this month’s issue of Peer News:
- We bring you Blog highlights from the month including: 4 top tips to balancing strategic focus and client workload, how to reduce ‘wastage’ in your small business and my popular article, 21 Tools and Resources for your Small Business.
Today I’m feeling generous, so I’ve decided to dedicate this blog article to sharing the main tools and resources that I use everyday in my business. Now, I should say that as an expert in business strategy and operations, I almost knew nothing about social media, online marketing and photo editing when I started. I had to learn this from the ground up. But with some great e-learning resources, blogs and a little help from my (business) friends, I’ve become a (sort-of) pro in no time. These are just some of the resources I’ll be sharing with you today. So keep reading…Continue reading