Peer News July 2015, our digital newsletter, is out now!
In this month’s issue of Peer News july:
- We bring you not 1 but 3 FREE Downloads on the top 3 challenges facing small business owners today.
- We highlight our latest Blog articles including our Zero Inbox article from Modewest Magazine and we question if the customer really is always right.
- We announce our next FREE workshop at The Lounge.
- And as usual, we give you lots of useful links and motivation to keep you inspired.
Subscribe to get your FREE copy today.
* Image sourced from Unsplash.
What did you think of this article? Post your comments and questions below. And if you found this useful, please share with your networks.
About the Author: Angeline Zaghloul is an expert in business strategy, client management and business processes, and is the Principal of Peer Business Consulting, a Sydney-based consultancy providing strategy and operations support to startups and SMEs. Angeline also publishes a weekly blog which provides research, advice and tips on key issues facing businesses.