The February issue of Peer News, our digital newsletter, is out now!
In this month’s issue of Peer News:
- we highlight our most popular blog posts during the month, including our piece on 1-page Business Plans and how startup and small business owners can tackle their fear and anxiety.
- we tell you about some exciting activities and collaborations we have in store,
- we bring back the FREE Business Planning Checklist for those of you who missed it,
- we provide some useful links and motivation to keep you inspired, and
- we’ve got a special offer for subscribers only.
Subscribe to get your FREE copy today.
* Feature image sourced from Shutterstock.
What did you think of this article? Post your comments and questions below. And if you found this useful, please share with your networks.
About the Author: Angeline Zaghloul is an expert in business strategy, client management and business processes, and is the Principal of Peer Business Consulting, a Sydney-based consultancy providing strategy and operations support to startups and small businesses.
* Portrait by Markus Jaaskelainen.