The May issue of Peer News, our digital newsletter, is out now!
In this month’s issue of Peer News:
- We give a special shout-out to the clients for whom we’ve finished projects for this month.
- We bring you Blog highlights from the month including: 28 ways SMEs can smooth out cashflows and manage their everyday money, a brutally honest account of my personal reality check over recent weeks, and tips on the 12 most common risks that many SMEs fail to adequately plan for.
- We bring back our Daily Weekly Monthly Cashflow Task List as this month’s FREE download, to help you get on top of your cashflow management.
- And finally, we give you lots of useful links and motivation to keep you inspired.
Subscribe to get your FREE copy today.
* Image sourced from Gratisography.
What did you think of this article? Post your comments and questions below. And if you found this useful, please share with your networks.
About the Author: Angeline Zaghloul is an expert in business strategy, client management and business processes, and is the Principal of Peer Business Consulting, a Sydney-based consultancy providing strategy and operations support to startups and SMEs. Angeline also publishes a weekly blog which provides research, advice and tips on key issues facing businesses.