The February-March 2016 issue of Peer News, our digital newsletter, is out now!
In this issue of Peer News, we’re celebrating the arrival of Autumn.
- We give recommendations for some good online resources and learn how running a successful business can be like running a marathon in our latest blog articles.
- We share the results of our 3-Minute Small Business Survey and we announce the lucky winner of a 1-hour Business Strategy Consult.
- We welcome our latest new client and new recruit.
- And as usual, we give you some useful links and motivation to keep you inspired.
Subscribe to get your FREE copy today.
* Image sourced from Death to the Stock Photo.
What did you think of this article? Post your comments and questions below. And if you found this useful, please share with your networks.
About the Author: Angeline Zaghloul is an expert in business strategy, client management and business processes, and is the Principal of Peer Business Consulting, a Sydney-based consultancy providing strategy and operations support to startups and SMEs. Angeline also publishes a regular blog which provides research, advice and tips on key issues facing businesses.