The April issue of Peer News, our digital newsletter, is out now!
In this month’s issue of Peer News:
- We announce our next workshop at The Lounge presented by Modewest Business & Lifestyle Magazine, Keeping Clients Happy: Managing Relationships & Communication.
- We give a special shout-out to the clients for whom we’ve finished projects for this month.
- We bring you Blog highlights from the month including: my guest blog post for Expert360 on customer loyalty, tips on diversifying your income, six seamless steps to keeping your business ticking along when you’re sick and some guidance on tackling some catch-22’s you might be facing in your small business.
- We bring back our Daily Weekly Monthly Cashflow Task List as this month’s FREE download, to help you get on top of your cashflow management.
- We give you lots of useful links and motivation to keep you inspired.
- And finally, we’ve got another fantastic Special Offer for Startups. Exclusive to SUBSCRIBERS ONLY.
Subscribe to get your FREE copy today.
What did you think of this article? Post your comments and questions below. And if you found this useful, please share with your networks.
About the Author: Angeline Zaghloul is an expert in business strategy, client management and business processes, and is the Principal of Peer Business Consulting, a Sydney-based consultancy providing strategy and operations support to startups and small businesses.
* Portrait by Markus Jaaskelainen.