Welcome to the Peer Business Consulting Blog, written by Angeline Zaghloul.
Here you can get research, advice and tips on key issues facing startups, small and medium businesses. We’ll also bring you real case studies which we hope will help you establish, stabilise and grow your business.
All content on this site, including photographs, graphics and writings, is protected by copyright.
I’ve never been one for superstition and hokum but I have always believed that if you live your life with purpose and put your intentions “out there”, somehow everything you want will come to you.
Goodness knows there are many areas of my life that need work but interestingly my career was never a problem area. So when I decided to start my own business five months ago, it never occurred to me that it would be not be a success. I knew it would be hard work and quite challenging at times, but I was absolutely sure it would come off.Continue reading
Last Friday I had the honour of presenting my first workshop as part of a program of free workshops for small businesses in the Blue Mountains and Greater Western Sydney areas. The workshops, branded as The Lounge, are the brain-child of Gina Jaaskelainen, Editor of Modewest Business & Lifestyle Magazine.Continue reading
The February issue of Peer News, our digital newsletter, is out now!
In this month’s issue of Peer News:
- we highlight our most popular blog posts during the month, including our piece on 1-page Business Plans and how startup and small business owners can tackle their fear and anxiety.
- we tell you about some exciting activities and collaborations we have in store,
- we bring back the FREE Business Planning Checklist for those of you who missed it,
- we provide some useful links and motivation to keep you inspired, and
- we’ve got a special offer for subscribers only.