The March issue of Peer News, our digital newsletter, is out now!
In this month’s issue of Peer News:
- We tell you about our coming workshop at The Lounge presented by Modewest Business & Lifestyle Magazine, Managing Your Everyday Money: Cashflow and Budgeting for Small Business, and give you a chance to book one of the limited spots!
- We highlight our most popular blog posts during the month including: a rundown from our last workshop at The Lounge; tips for taking advantage of your opportunities; understanding business strategy for small business; and useful infographic on the success and failure of small business in NSW.
- We provide FREE access to our Daily Weekly Monthly Cashflow Task List to help you get on top of your cashflow management.
- We provide some useful links and motivation to keep you inspired.
- And we’ve got a fantastic Special Offer for Startups. Exclusive to SUBSCRIBERS ONLY.
Subscribe to get your FREE copy today.
What did you think of this article? Post your comments and questions below. And if you found this useful, please share with your networks.
About the Author: Angeline Zaghloul is an expert in business strategy, client management and business processes, and is the Principal of Peer Business Consulting, a Sydney-based consultancy providing strategy and operations support to startups and small businesses.
* Portrait by Markus Jaaskelainen.