The July 2016 issue of Peer News, our digital newsletter, is out now!
Happy new (financial) year, everyone!
The year has just flown by for us. We’ve finished some great projects over the past half year, we marked our first year anniversary with many of our clients and in a couple of months, Peer Business Consulting will be two years old!
In this issue of Peer News:
- We reflect on the past six months of accomplishments;
- We give some tips on what to do if a client won’t pay their bills and how to avoid it happening again;
- We tell you all about the seven most common mistakes small businesses and startups make, particularly when they are in their early days; and
- We give you some useful links and motivation to keep you inspired.
Subscribe to get your FREE copy today.
* Image sourced from Unsplash.
What did you think of this article? Post your comments and questions below. And if you found this useful, please share with your networks.
About the Author: Angeline Zaghloul is an expert in business strategy, client management and business processes, and is the Principal of Peer Business Consulting, a Sydney-based consultancy providing strategy and operations support to startups and SMEs. Angeline also publishes a regular blog which provides research, advice and tips on key issues facing businesses.