Welcome to the Peer Business Consulting Blog, written by Angeline Zaghloul.
Here you can get research, advice and tips on key issues facing startups, small and medium businesses. We’ll also bring you real case studies which we hope will help you establish, stabilise and grow your business.
All content on this site, including photographs, graphics and writings, is protected by copyright.
Long before I started my own business, I knew that it would be hard work. And I knew that success wouldn’t come overnight. But I truly believed that once I was on the path and generally moving in the direction of my goals, it would be smooth sailing all the way to the finish line… A bit like a sprint.
Albert Einstein said “Once you stop learning, you start dying”. I believe this is just as true, perhaps even more so, in business as it is in life. Find me a business owner who knows it all, and I’ll show you a business that will soon fall behind the pack and then fail. Someone else said “If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.”Continue reading
The November-December issue of Peer News, our digital newsletter, is out now!
In this month’s issue of Peer News, we’re wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
- We highlight our latest Blog articles including the one truth that all startups should know.
- We do a big shout-out to our newest clients.
- If you’re a startup or an SME, it’s not too late to take our 3-Minute Survey and tell us what you think about the key challenges facing small business. And you might win a FREE 1 hour Business Strategy Consultation.
- In case you’ve heard about us but have been wondering what it is we actually do, read how Peer Business Consulting can help your business succeed.
- And as usual, we give you some useful links and motivation to keep you inspired.